In this day and age, blogging has become a huge internet sensation. It's a way for people to creatively express and share their ideas in a community where everyone is bounded by this same commonality. So I would like to give a big shout out and thank you to Sincerely Dj for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award! It's a great way to discover and get to know bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank & link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award, and include their links in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blogs.
Questions I received:
- Why did you start blogging? I love the idea of creating something out of nothing and a personal lifestyle blog is a great way to chronicle my thoughts and life events.
- What is your favorite hobby? I enjoy projects that allow me to utilize my creativity, so basically any artsy fartsy activities and D.I.Y.s!
- What is your favorite type of food? Even though it's probably the worst kind of food, I love fried foods, especially chicken tenders.
- What are you looking forward to most this upcoming year? My three week trip to Europe! More details about that coming up :).
- Beach side or pool side? Definitely the beach because who doesn't love a sunset on the beach?
- Name your go-to coffee drink. Anything vanilla and/or caramel flavored!
- Name the most important quality you look for in a relationship. Thoughtfulness, because it shows you pay attention to the miniscule details of the other person. I believe that small, thoughtful acts are very powerful because it shows you really care about someone. Actions speak louder than words.
- Name your all-time favorite movie. Any of the Harry Potter movies because I am a die-hard fan. I never get tired of them!
- If you could be an animal, which would you be? Why? A bear because when they prepare for hibernation they get to binge eat whatever they want and then sleep for weeks!
- If you could recommend any must-see/eat place in your hometown/state/country to your followers, what/where would it be and why? My all time favorite ice cream place is the Bent Spoon in Princeton, NJ. It has the best home made ice cream, ever. What's so great about it is that it's like biting into a soft, fluffy cloud and it doesn't melt easily like a lot of ice cream. Check out my foursquare tip!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow for a week (money aside), where would it be? And why? This may be a cliche but Europe. Anywhere and everywhere in Europe. I just love Europe's old world charm and its rich culture and history.
My 11 questions to you:
- What is your most favorite quote and why?
- Do you believe a person could have multiple soul-mates or only one?
- Which is more important: motivation or dedication, why?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- Do you prefer the city or countryside?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- Name a song you'll never get sick of hearing.
- Name your favorite book.
- Why did you start blogging?
I found this Q&A pretty fun and I hope you do too. I look forward to reading your responses!